Wednesday 13 May 2009

Purpose



Everything is clear in my mind, because I've found the purpose of my life, the reason why I was made for. let me tell you, if you aren't sure about why you are in this world, you'd better figure it out otherwise you will never be happy, you will never have abundance of life and the best way to get this answer is going to your Creator only he knows what you were made for.



NO CONFUSION, CLEAR YOUR MIND, FIND THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE.


by Carolina Santibañez








2 comments:

  1. hi:)
    thanks for anything,
    yes i think the same, but that`s not a problem :)
    in this link you can put music to your blog, (if you like a playlist) ==> http://es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081027094850AAZyzrp

    that all:)

    se you, bye¡¡¡‼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carola...is really nice you photo with this dog.
    Your Blogg is interesting
    ok...write me

    Bye
    ****Gaby***

    ReplyDelete